Thursday, September 22, 2011

What Do You Want To Hear?

Have You Decided Where You Would Spend Eternity If You Died Tomorrow? I've Recently Went To A Funeral and The Preacher Was Talking About Getting Your Life Right Before It's Too Late. You Never Know When You'll Breathe Your Last Breath. If Your Doctor Told You You Have Two Weeks To Live, What Would You Do or Say? First Thing I'll Think About Is Trying To Get Right With God (http://bit.ly/qzJcnh). The Bible Declares In Romans 10:9 and In Mark 16:16 "That If Thou Shalt Confess With Thy Mouth The Lord Jesus, and Believe In Thine Heart That God Hath Raised Him From The Dead, Thou Shalt Be Saved. He That Believeth and Is Baptized Shall Be Saved; But He That Believeth Not Shall Be Damned". 

Well Maybe You're Thinking... "What Does Those Scriptures Mean?" Romans 10:9 Means Exactly What It Says. If You Already Believe In God and Want To Be Delivered, You Just Simply Confess With You Mouth That Jesus Is Lord and You'll Be Saved. Don't Think After You Say It, That You Can Be Save and Still Do What You've Been Doing Before You Said It. You Have To Repent Of Your Sins and Change. Change Your Ways, The Way You Think, Talk, Act and Walk. When You Give Your Life To God and When This Life Is Over, In Heaven There's Feasting, Joy, No Sorrow, No Pain, No Sickness, Etc. Believe In Your Heart and Say Out Your Mouth That Jesus Is Lord, You'll Be Saved and One Day You'll Hear God Say, "Well Done Thy Good and Faithful Servant". By The Way, I Think They Have Chocolate Up In Heaven! =)

Mark 16:16 Say's, If You Believe and Be Baptized You'll Be Saved but He Who Doesn't Beileve Shall Be Damned. If You Don't Believe That God Has Raised Jesus From The Dead and That He Is Christ (son of the living God) You'll Be Damned! Just What The Scripture Says. Damned Means To Condemned; Eternal Punishment; Permanent Separation From God, Also Meaning When This Life Is Over You Will Be Cast Into Hell. With God It's Life, Being Damned Is Death, and God Is Light, Being Damned Is Darkness. Being Outside Of Gods Presence You Will Hunger and Thirst, You Will Sorrow, You Will Be In Pain, You Will Be Sick With No Cure, Forever. You'll Have No Hope Because You Have Chosen To Reject Gods Mercy. With This, You'll Hear God Say "Depart From Me You Worker Of Iniquity". And They Don't Have Chocolate In Hell! "/

The Bible Says For The Wages Of Sin Is Death; But The Gift Of God Is Eternal Life Through Jesus Christ Our Lord (Romans 6:23). You See The Discrepancy Between Heaven and Hell, It's Your Descision To Choose What You Want and Where You Want To End Up. I Would Want To Hear God say, Well Done My Good and Faithful Servant.

If You Don't Know or You're Not Sure About Where You'll Spend Eternity, You Need To Get Yourself Together Quick! You Don't Want It To Be Too Late Before You Make Your Decision. Trust Me, You Don't Want To Hear God Say, Depart From Me You Worker Of Iniquity. GET IT TOGETHER! What Do You Want To Hear?

1 comment:

  1. I like your post about what do you want to hear. I often share with folks that I do not worry about death because I know where I am going. However I never thought about what I want to hear except, welcome. Thanks for giving me somehting to ponder upon. I think mostly what I want to hear is Welcome and Well Done my Servant, but I will continue to think about if there is something else I would like the Lord to share with me. Thanks for the thought.

    ReplyDelete